Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
A mid-level position in media planning. Leads day-to-day media planning, presentation, implementation and reporting for a broad range of clients across health care, quick service restaurant, financial services and education industries. Potential career growth through media planning or digital delivery.
· Planning: Develops and presents strategic media plans encompassing both digital and traditional channels as appropriate; writes media POVs and summaries of emerging media opportunities.
· Research: Pulls media research in support of recommendations and POVs from in-agency resources and external sources.
· Implementation: Executes plans working in conjunction with in-house digital platform team, broadcast negotiation team, and outside partners.
· Budgeting: Maintains monthly budgets for position’s primary accounts.
· Plan maintenance: Optimizes plans on an on-going basis.
· Supervision: Organizes and oversees assistant planners’ workload, including execution and maintenance of plans, development of competitive reports and other departmental tasks.
· Reporting: Coordinates all components of on-going and periodic reporting, including digital, broadcast, print and outdoor; Contributes to reporting observations and insights.
· Collaboration: Leads planning collaboration within and across agency departments for position’s primary accounts.
· New business: Contributes to agency new-business efforts.
· Bachelor of Arts or Science required, major in Marketing or Communications preferred.
· 4 years of media planning experience, with a preference for digital planning.
· Google certification(s) desired but not required.
· Strong understanding of digital media platforms, including DSPs, DMPs and social.
· Familiarity with GfK/MRI, Kantar or similar research software.
· Experienced in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Experience using Strata, IMS, and other media tools preferred.
· 4 year college degree, with a preference for a business or communications degree.
· Extreme detail orientation.
· Exhibits a strong degree of inter and intra department cooperation.
· Strong written and oral presentation skills.
· Adapts to change in workload and handles large volume of projects during peak periods.
· Contributes beyond traditional parameters of position.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Drive Suite 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 3 days ago