“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Position Title: Junior Digital Media Strategist
The Junior Digital Media Strategist is responsible for creating, implementing, measuring, and optimizing strategic plans for clients across owned, earned, and paid digital channels with immediate focus on social media strategy needs. The individual in this position will work across a number of clients to inform channel strategies, tactics, measurement plans, and executional process that will enable our existing digital media team to more effectively meet client objectives. This will be achieved by utilizing strong analytical skills, insights, and creative thinking, combined with leadership skills and a strong passion for strategy.
This role will work under the guidance of the Director of Digital Media Strategy as well as Director of Digital Media Operations, and Director of Analytics.
Develop, implement and manage comprehensive and impactful digital media strategies with immediate focus on our agency/client social media efforts – organic and paid
Serve as key point of contact on designated client engagements
Content strategist for owned channels (social, blog, etc.) across designated clients
Provide digital media buy recommendations – channels, tactics, budgets, projections
Execute/keyboard digital media buys across social, programmatic, video, and SEM channels as needed
Mentor and provide training to stakeholders throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content across digital channels
Establish organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement
Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns for clients
Participate in agency growth and embody thought leadership
Provide insights into new, innovative ways to achieve client objectives through varied use of digital strategies and platforms
Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
· Demonstrate experience and passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, and discussion forums)
· Expert knowledge of content design best practices and principles for social media platforms with understanding of content design across additional digital advertising channels
· Working knowledge of omni channel marketing/digital channel capabilities (programmatic, SEM, Local Search, SEO, video)
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team while effectively managing and meeting deadlines
· Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
3-5 years experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations
3+ years of experience developing and executing social media strategy in-house or at agency
Experience leading/guiding team to execute on developed strategies
Must be able to present case studies that show effective social media campaigns for which candidate was responsible
Requires excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Online monitoring and measurement platforms (including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Sprout Social etc.)
Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
Adobe CS is a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
Demand Side Platforms/Programmatic Buying tools/Google AdWords is a plus
· Hands-on experience executing/keyboarding digital media buys is preferred
· An understanding of search engine optimization techniques is a plus.
· Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems is a plus.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address:38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331