Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing digital media campaigns including programmatic, search, digital video, digital audio, and social campaigns on behalf of clients. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level – from planning through implementation, optimization and analysis. This role will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, brand planning, and creative to ensure seamless integrated experiences are delivered.
· Develop integrated digital media strategies
· Identify targeting strategies across campaigns
· Define key performance indicators to gauge success
· Prepare and deliver presentations
· Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans – overseeing the day-to-day execution and ensuring plans adhere to strategy
· Create and manage digital media program budgets
· Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies
· Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns
· Track digital campaign performance
· Analyze campaign metrics, proactively recommend optimization opportunities
· Prepare performance reports and make future state recommendations
· Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
· Serve as key point of contact on designated client engagements
· Participate in agency growth and body of thought leadership
· At least 3 years of digital marketing experience
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university and 3-5 years experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations
· Mastery of media fundamentals, including media math, target audience development, and communication goals
· Deep knowledge of paid search, programmatic display advertising, digital video, digital audio, and social media advertising
· Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology
· Experience working with analytics platforms including Google Analytics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong presentation skills
· Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
· Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems is a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products is a plus
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 18 days ago