“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
The Digital Account Supervisor is responsible for leading the social media and SEO content marketing initiatives across high-touch client business. This role will act as a strategic partner, guiding the client with expert, experience-based marketing recommendations. He/she will work directly with client’s senior leadership to oversee the development and delivery of social media and SEO content marketing campaigns and strategy.
A demonstrated history of leading successful social media campaigns is critical, and a strong understanding of SEO content marketing is a must.
Strategy and Marketing
Lead the management of strategy, projects and campaigns across internal team members and across departments (strategy, media, creative)
Represent agency in effectively communicating and selling the agency points of view and recommendations
Proactively identify new business building insights and opportunities
Viewed as a trusted advisor; Partners with social media client teams in a positive, professional and constructive manner
Client and Project Management
· Provide day-to-day management of assigned account(s) ensuring client campaigns, reports and projects are being progressed and delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard
· Work independently and with other departments to plan and execute effective marketing strategies
· Provide regular status reports to clients for all initiatives
· Cultivate strong working relationships with client and internal departments
· Facilitate an integrated agency approach to ensure cohesive client service and provision of solutions
· Work with clients and finance to ensure proper billing and agency payment
· Oversight of all account staffing and budgeting
· Oversee weekly campaign reporting and analysis to client and appropriate stakeholders
· Assist executive management with new business proposals as needed
· Maintain quality control of all group projects to ensure they are produced at or above client expectations
Experience aligning roles and responsibilities across interdisciplinary social marketing practice and departments
Has a deep understanding of how brands and businesses should behave within social media including; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (Reddit, Twitch are a plus!)
Recognizes the role social media plays across the consumer journey
Has thorough knowledge of digital, social, and SEO content production processes and can supervise social and SEO writing, influencer programs, UGC, animation and video production
Is familiar with social and SEO technology including Radian6, SproutSocial, Sprinkler, SEMrush
Understands and articulates digital, social, and SEO business strategies
Can contribute new insights to help move the business forward with an eye on testing, learning and optimizing
Recognizes new revenue opportunities and works with clients and agency to effectively activate them
· BA/BS from four-year College or university;
· 5+ years experience in relevant role
· Experience working on social, digital and experiential marketing campaigns is required
· Strong client-facing background – solid presentation skills and excellent written and verbal skills
· High client satisfaction ratings. No major misunderstandings or problems exist between agency and client. As problems arise, they are proactively and satisfactorily dealt with in accordance with company policy.
· Adheres to and performs the duties and responsibilities itemized above
· Maintains a harmonious, collaborative and professional attitude and exhibits it daily
· Support department staff’s morale is positive toward clients.
· Ability to take direction yet work independently
· Ability to multi task
· Experience collaborating with internal agency teams including strategy, creative and production
· Knowledge of community management and analytics including and understanding how community dialogue/engagement is developed via social channels
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address:38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331