“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Position Title: Content Producer
As part of existing DP+ Labs content production team, the Content Producer will work with Digital Content Manager to produce content for use primarily across social media channels, blogs, and websites – but may also extend to support additional digital and traditional advertising channels. This position will take on work that ranges from general content development to more complex contributions to campaign initiatives that require strong collaboration and communication skills.
Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content including to achieve client business goals. Duties will include – but are not limited to – selecting, editing, and/or creating content in the form of images, photos, graphics, GIFs, video, audio to support ongoing social media and other digital media content needs.
Create engaging social media/digital content by selecting and editing existing content, and/or producing new content consistent with brand standards, industry best practices, and aligned with client objectives
Work with internal teams (strategy, social, account) to understand campaign goals and target market to develop state-of-the-art digital/social media content
Adhere to production deadlines and creative direction provided by Content Manager and planned social editorial calendars
Produce original branded content to support short-term and long-term marketing targets
Work with analytics team to understand campaign performance for opportunities to optimize content
Stay up to date on industry trends, platform changes, new channels, social media landscape and best practices
Contribute new ideas and innovative techniques to increase customer engagement
· Strong understanding of social media channels and capable of managing implementation of campaign components to engage with a community
Experience creating content for channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube
· Demonstrate ability to develop content in both written and visual forms
· Possess the ability to generate engaging content against short timelines
· Able to manage workload and timelines independently
· Well-organized and proactive with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal teams
· Working knowledge of the Adobe suite of tools, especially Premiere and After Affects.
· Working knowledge and experience using professional video equipment.
Ability to understand data and trends in order to continually optimize content for engagement
· 3-5 years of creating/coordinating social media content across multiple channels
· Bachelors Degree with a preferred major in art, advertising, communications or marketing, or qualifying work experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Digital advertising/design experience a plus Production or design experience in advertising a plus.
· Impressive portfolio of work
· Solid references
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address:38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331