Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Client Financial Analyst
Reports To: Associate Director of Client Finance
The Client Finance Analyst supports and partners with account teams to monitor budgets, enter and manage payables, forecast revenue and expenses, and provide internal and external reporting.
· Provide financial support to client account teams or management.
· Partner with account and client to review and manage the statement-of-work and fees.
· Secure client purchase orders or necessary work/payment authorizations and ensure adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures.
· Ensure that production jobs and media authorizations are billed to meet the payment terms of the production and media vendors.
· Prepare monthly client fee reconciliations and supporting documentation for revenue recognition in accordance with client contracts.
· Track job costs and staff time, and report budget vs. actuals to account/delivery leads.
· Generate & maintain client-facing or internal financial reporting as needed.
· Organize or set up jobs, media campaigns, and estimates; reconcile or close jobs on a monthly schedule.
· Process billable vendor invoices for payment; code and process credit card statements.
· Follow up with client finance teams on open accounts receivables.
· Maintain organized electronic files for reference and auditing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· Ability to interact and partner with all Agency departments
· Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
· Deadline oriented, organized and able to multitask
· Previous experience in finance/accounting, preferably in marketing/advertising
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 13 days ago