Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports To: Director of Business Analytics
Role: Provide advertising/media/website analytics and insights to quantify performance results of advertising investments across media, digital and CRM platforms and their impact on driving both attitudinal and behavioral response metrics. Work with media team to improve campaign performance by providing insights and optimizations. Help maintain and enhance our business intelligence dashboard system.
· Help oversee and build business intelligence dashboard system
· Interpret data, analyze results and provide recommendations to improve performance
· Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
· Develop and present results and meaningful insights to external and internal clients
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities including developing and automate data collection systems
· Experience in digital media, digital media analytics
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Datorama, Tableau) and database tools (SQL, Alteryx)
· Knowledge or familiarity with Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Cloud products
· Minimum of 2 - 5 years of working experience as a data or business analyst
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Data/Business Analytics, Marketing, Information Management or Statistics
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to identify trends in data and provide strategic recommendations based on creative, media type, audience, keyword strategy, etc.
· Ability to clearly summarize, report, and present findings
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 22 days ago