Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Role: Responsible for the development of analytic strategy and reporting. This role requires a thorough understanding of business intelligence tools, data processing and automation, ad tech ecosystem, data discovery techniques, advanced media measurement solutions and skilled hands-on execution.
As a business intelligence analyst, you be responsible for reporting and dashboards, data processing, data quality assurance, as well as insights and optimizations. You will help lead media strategy and be responsible for showing effectiveness of media investment.
· Build and maintain client dashboards
· Process and analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns
· Translate media insights into campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms
· Define and execute new process improvement opportunities across automation, machine learnings, data collection, and building dashboards
· Partner with media, creative and brand strategy teams to identify and provide actionable insights for optimization
· Steer media investments towards best performing placements; seeking to optimize return
· Conduct meetings discussing performance of campaigns, and insights with respect to platforms, campaigns, audiences, inventory sources, creatives etc.
· Develop and present meaningful results to external and internal clients
· Minimum of 2 - 5 years of working experience as a data or business analyst
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data/Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience producing executive level presentations
· Excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills; able to triage and focus on highest impact opportunities
· Strong analytical skills - can draw valid conclusions from data, understand nuances of measurement techniques, and rapidly move from insights to action
· Ability to identify trends in data and provide strategic recommendations based on creative, media type, audience, keyword strategy, etc.
· Firsthand experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Datorama, Tableau) and database tools (SQL, Alteryx)
· Knowledge or familiarity using web analytics and SEO tools
· Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Drive Suite 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 17 hours ago