Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Associate Director Digital Media Strategy
Reports To: Director of Digital Media Strategy
The Associate Director Digital Media Strategy is responsible for uncovering consumer insights and evaluating digital behaviors to create and present thoughtful, structured, competitive digital marketing strategies for our clients.
This team member will be responsible for creating, implementing, measuring, and optimizing strategic plans for clients across owned, earned, and paid digital channels inclusive of search, social, programmatic display and video. The individual in this position will work across a number of clients to inform channel strategies, tactics, measurement plans, and executional process that will enable our existing digital media team to more effectively meet client objectives. This will be achieved by utilizing strong analytical skills, insights, and creative thinking, combined with leadership skills and a strong passion for strategy.
This role will work directly with the Director of Digital Media Strategy as well as Director of Digital Media Operations, and Director of Analytics. Candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, exceptional analytical skills, and a knack for converting insights into creative, actionable recommendations.
· Develop, implement and manage comprehensive and impactful digital media strategies inclusive of paid search, paid social, OTT/CTV, OLV, digital display
· Serve as lead strategic counsel on designated client engagements
· Build and present digital media recommendations – channels, tactics, budgets, projections
· Provide strategic consultation to drive the development of digital media creative
· Collect, analyze and derive meaningful insights for performance data with or without the assistance of an analyst
· Deliver optimization recommendations across digital media buys
· Mentor and provide training to stakeholders throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content across digital channels
· Participate in agency growth and embody thought leadership
· Provide insights into new, innovative ways to achieve client objectives through varied use of digital strategies and platforms
· Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
· Background in strategy and/or consulting in the digital space
· 5+ years of experience developing and executing digital media plans and/or leading/guiding team to execute on developed strategies
· Must be able to present case studies that show effective paid digital media campaigns for which candidate was responsible
· Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
· Demonstrated project management experience – either managing small projects or experience in managing deliverables/project timelines
· Experience with Demand Side Platforms/Programmatic Buying tools/Google AdWords
· Requires excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
· Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
· Expert knowledge of content design across digital advertising channels
· Expertise in omni channel marketing/digital channel capabilities
· Strong knowledge of analytics tools and attribution models
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team while effectively managing and meeting deadlines
· Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· An understanding of search engine optimization techniques is a plus.
· Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems is a plus.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Online monitoring and measurement platforms (including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Sprout Social etc.)
· Hands-on experience executing/keyboarding digital media buys is preferred
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 29 days ago