Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Associate Director Digital Media
Reports To: Director of Digital Media Operations
Responsible for the development and execution of digital media campaigns and advanced measurement solutions. This role requires a thorough understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, programmatic buying, audience discovery, media planning, advanced measurement solutions and skilled hands-on execution.
You will work with an integrated team of analysts, strategists and planners that will work with clients to develop innovative solutions for our client’s. You will take the lead in identifying and negotiating deals with publishers and data partners that achieve identified strategic tactical objectives and will pair that with advanced measurement tools to optimize and show effectiveness.
As Associate Director of Digital Media you will oversee a team of platform buyers across all digital channels including OTT, digital audio, programmatic, native, social, and paid search ensuring flawless execution.
You will report to the Director of Digital Media Operations and will work closely with the Directors of Analytics, Digital Strategy, and Media.
· Interface with agency media teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
· Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
· Translate media objectives into cross channel campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms
· Oversee day to day campaign launches and executions within DSPs and native platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Bing, etc.
· Manage a team of traders, traffickers, and other media activation functions
· Oversee and evolve processes to deliver high quality campaign execution - strategy, fulfillment, monitoring, optimization, etc.
· Partner with analytical teams to identify and act on performance insights: refining bidding strategies across a wide variety of inputs - optimizing on best possible KPIs
· Steer media investments towards best performing placements; seeking to optimize return
· Execute robust test and learn roadmap; including set up of test vs. control groups to ensure that we are driving incremental outcomes
· Drive continuous optimization and innovation to improve performance: continuous A/B and multivariate testing of audiences, inventory, creatives, daypart, geography, landing pages etc.
· Conduct weekly meetings discussing performance of campaigns, and insights with respect to platforms, campaigns, audiences, inventory sources, creatives etc.
· Represent the agency and our requirements when working with AdTech partners
· Strong people manager, with proven track record developing high performing teams
· Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience producing executive level presentations
· Excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills; able to triage and focus on highest impact opportunities
· Strong analytical skills - can draw valid conclusions from data, understand nuances of measurement techniques, and rapidly move from insights to action
· Understanding of attribution and approaches for measuring incrementality
· Firsthand experience using ad servers, DMPs, 3rdparty verification services
· Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
· Above average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels; possesses executive maturity
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
· Proven track record driving growth in conversions and ROI across digital channels including OTT, audio, display, native, SEM and paid social
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in planning and executing digital media buys including paid search, social and programmatic
· 2+ years of people management experience
· Deep experience working within DSPs including keyboarding, PMP and PG deal negotiations, audience discovery and onboarding
· Deep understanding of the overall digital media ecosystem
· Experience working with DMPs, tag management systems and analytic tools
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 15 days ago