Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Associate Director of Business Analytics
Reports To: Director of Business Analytics
Role: Responsible for the development and execution of analytic strategy, planning and reporting. This role requires a thorough understanding of business intelligence tools, data processing and automation, ad tech ecosystem, data discovery techniques, data modeling, advanced media measurement solutions and skilled hands-on execution.
As Associate Director of Business Analytics you will help oversee a team responsible for reporting and dashboards, data processing, data quality assurance, as well as insights and optimizations. You will take the lead in identifying strategic tactical objectives and will pair that with advanced measurement tools to optimize and show effectiveness.
You will report to the Director of Business Analytics and will work closely with the Directors of Digital Strategy, Digital Media Operations, and Media.
· Interface with agency teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic analytic plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
· Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that reports and dashboards are accurate and informative
· Translate media insights into campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms
· Define and execute new process improvement opportunities across automation, machine learnings, data collection, and building dashboards
· Guide and provide strategic direction to the analytic team on a day basis
· Partner with media, creative and brand strategy teams to identify and provide actionable insights for optimization
· Steer media investments towards best performing placements; seeking to optimize return
· Execute robust test and learn roadmap; including set up of test vs. control groups to ensure that we are driving incremental outcomes
· Drive continuous optimization and innovation to improve performance: continuous A/B and multivariate testing of audiences, inventory, creatives, daypart, geography, landing pages etc.
· Conduct weekly meetings discussing performance of campaigns, and insights with respect to platforms, campaigns, audiences, inventory sources, creatives etc.
· Represent the agency and our requirements when working with analytic partners
· Strong people manager, with proven track record developing high performing teams
· Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience producing executive level presentations
· Excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills; able to triage and focus on highest impact opportunities
· Strong analytical skills - can draw valid conclusions from data, understand nuances of measurement techniques, and rapidly move from insights to action
· Understanding of attribution and approaches for measuring incrementality
· Firsthand experience with business intelligence tools, statistical tools, data automation, machine learning and data science processes
· Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
· Above average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels; possesses executive maturity
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Data/Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Information Management preferred
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in business intelligence and analytics
· 2+ years of people management experience
· Deep understanding of the overall digital media ecosystem
· Proven track record driving growth in conversions and ROI across digital channels including OTT, audio, display, native, SEM and paid social
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Expertise with business intelligence tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Datorama, Tableau) and database tools (SQL, Alteryx)
· Experience using web analytics and SEO tools
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 11 days ago