“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Position Title: Associate Content Producer
Reports To: Patrick Mack
As part of existing DP+ Labs content production team, the Associate Content Producer will assist in the production of our broadcast, video, and audio content.
Responsibilities include: providing production support to producers and the business manager, assisting on in-house production and post jobs, working with the business manager on scheduling and bidding projects,
Providing production support to producers and the business manager
Assisting on in-house production and post projects
Leading the production internal DP+ social content
Working with the business manager to schedule and estimate projects using internal resources or outside vendors
Work with internal teams (creative, delivery, and account) to understand and implement production/project goals
Adhere to production deadlines and creative direction provided by creative and account teams.
Stay up to date on industry trends, platform changes, new channels, social media landscape and best practices in production.
Contribute new ideas and innovative techniques to improve upon DP+ Labs toolbox.
· Working knowledge of Adobe suite, especially After Affects and Premiere Pro.
· Experience with professional photography and video cameras
· Demonstrate ability to develop content in both written and visual forms
· Possess the ability to generate engaging content against short timelines
· Able to manage workload and timelines independently
· Well-organized and proactive with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal teams
· Ability to understand data and trends in order to continually optimize content for engagement
· 1-3 years of producing video and audio content
· Bachelors Degree with a preferred major in production, communications, advertising or marketing, or equivalent experience
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Digital advertising/design experience a plus
· Impressive portfolio of work
· Solid references
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.