“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Account Director
PRIMARY FUNCTION/POSITION SUMMARY:
The Account Executive supports the development and execution of key fast food account campaigns and projects, interfacing with agency and client teams. They bring a creative and strategic detail-oriented approach to the planning and delivery of digital, broadcast, print and social campaigns and collaborates on ideas that help maximize client ROI. They focus on meeting our client’s overall goals and business objectives through strong leadership of each project and/or campaign.
· Ability to organize and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
· Work with agency and client teams in a proactive manner to support/fulfill account needs as directed
· Development and coordination of sales reports, in market promotions, newsletters as requested
· Acts as the day-to-day interface between the client and internal agency teams, cultivating and maintaining positive, consistent relationships
· Ability to manage projects from inception to execution across multiple platforms including but not limited to all forms of digital, traditional broadcast TV and radio, video, print and social
· Collaborate with Project Managers and media team members, provide input and guide development of all client projects, ensuring that progressive steps in the process are approved with adequate time to meet schedules and deadlines
· Manage development of brand, creative, project and media briefs with support of all necessary departments
· Coordinate with media and analytics teams to publish/deliver timely KPI reports
· Coordinate the development of marketing communications and presentation documents
· Create and publish regular client status documents and reports
· Work with financial team members to ensure financial stewardship of projects and campaigns, including monitoring and implementing project budget and restrictions
· Input to/Issue meeting notes and conference reports
· Stay up-to-date and communicate emerging media and trends
· Lead development of competitive and other required reviews as needed
· Important: the Account Director is located in Cleveland OH and this position may involve regular travel to Cleveland
· This position works in collaboration with Project Managers, various department leads and reports to the Account Director
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Proven track record of independent client interaction and management skills that led to project success and client satisfaction
· Knowledgeable in executing and reporting on digital, broadcast, video, print and social tactics
· Comfortable leading internal and client meetings
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent math skills and comfort with budgeting and research projects a must
· Ability to take direction yet work independently
· Ability to cultivate positive client relationships and trust
· Ability to participate in client meetings
· Work proactively to maintain and increase client satisfaction
· Maintain strategic focus while guiding teams/projects
· Help resolve open issues or barriers to accomplishing our collective goals
· Maintain a harmonious, collaborative and professional attitude
· Support department staff’s morale, is positive toward and with clients
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Adherence to and performance of responsibilities itemized above
· Reliable transportation and driving record to commute to and from client meetings and Cleveland OH
· Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university
· At least four years related experience and/or training
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.