Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
The Account Director is responsible for overall strategic/account leadership and management of assigned client accounts. The Account Director leads internal teams to deliver big ideas, consistent/timely/quality deliverables and outstanding overall work on the client’s behalf.
The individual we are seeking is going to be uber positive, energetic and the love the agency side of the business.
· Must be comfortable working as an account leader across several accounts and verticals
· Acts as the primary strategic lead between the client and the agency
· Must have a strategic approach in both problem solving and adding value to our client’s business
· Sets client expectations and manages timely and on-target deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
· Seek to understand client need, specifications, goals & objectives to return the best possible agency strategies and solutions
· Manages client budgets, oversees scope and ensures profitable delivery of services
· Inspires team morale and contributes to the overall agency culture
· Support agency project management, media, strategy, creative, analytics with clear and concise direction
· This position will also play a role in agency new business pursuits, experience in this discipline is also a plus
· Represents the agency in cross-agency partner meetings
· Experience working with national/well-known brands a plus
· Experience working and collaborating in a Project Management driven organization
· Understands and has worked in both traditional and interactive/digital marketing
· Understands online marketing, branding and integrated marketing principles
· Developing deep and long-lasting client relationships
· Developing proposals and presentation of ideas and plans
· Providing meaningful measures of the agency’s impact on the client’s business
· Organic growth minded, with an eye for growing the client business when possible
· Experience in automotive, utilities, financial verticals is a plus - experience and passion will be even more seriously considered
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 8+ years account management experience in an agency environment
· 5+ years-experience working in Interactive /Digital – cross channel marketing
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
Posted date: 27 days ago