Why Work Here?
“Dover Skating Center is the family, fun entertainment center for Delaware!”
Manager on Duty, Part Time
Under the supervision of the General Manager, assists with the management of the Dover Skating Center.
Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Supervising rink employees
- Management of day-to day operations that include, but are not limited to: programs, events, and physical facilities.
- Ability to perform all job duties at facility, if necessary
- Executes policies and procedures professionally and accurately
- Maintains a clean and safe facility
- Communicates professionally verbally and in writing
- Promptly responds to emails and phone calls
- Ensures and promotes excellent customer service
- Responsible for money handling during sessions
- Maintains confidentiality
- Performs any other related or similar duty as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Management experience is preferred
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.