Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago.
“Help physicians spend more time with patients and less time writing prescriptions by joining our quickly growing company.”
The Sales Development Specialist will:
· Prospect leads through outbound efforts and develop leads from inbound sources
· Refine and update existing target list to workable leads
· Engage decision makers and nurture relationships using telephone, email and social channels
· Establish a daily routine including 40-50 calls per day using articulate phone skills
· Manage a pipeline of prospects and keep them interested until they are ready to make a buying decision, following up in a timely manner
· Be confident and articulate to answer “Why DoseSpot?” and “Why now?” to entice clients to learn more
· Uncover real needs and “pain points” of potential clients and understand their buying process
· Be expected to meet or exceed metrics determined for individual and company success and maintain accurate records
· Set client appointments for product demonstrations
· Follow up on every lead, call and question quickly
· Analyze closed sales to determine how marketing activities turned into customers and ultimately into sales
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience)
· Minimum of 2 years in a sales or lead generation role or one year if in the healthcare software space
· Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRM is required
· Fluency with healthcare technology a plus (including EHR and e-Prescribing)
· A high curiosity with healthcare is a must
· Ability and affinity for prospecting new clients
· Must possess strong communication skills and upbeat attitude
· Creative thinker
· Ability to handle and defuse objections and uncover pain points
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Knowledge of MS Word and Excel and ability to learn new technology quickly
· Ability to stay organized and complete appropriate follow up with leads
· Ability to work out of our Needham Heights office every day in a team oriented atmosphere and willingness to travel occasionally
Compensation consists of base pay and commission with specific deliverables and metrics.
Additional reasons to join our dynamic team:
· Full time position with a robust benefit package including company-subsidized health insurance and much more.
· Casual and fun atmosphere (no suits and ties here!)
· Work/life balance
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter (as one .pdf file). In the cover letter, please give an example of a tactic or process you have been successful with that has allowed you to get past the “gatekeeper” and speak with the decision maker.
DoseSpot helps Doctors and Nurses spend more time with their patients and less time writing prescriptions.
We are growing quickly are looking for talented people to grow with us.
Company address: 18 Crawford Street, Needham, MA, United States
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Sales Development Specialist jobs in Needham Heights MA USA:
Enrission America LLC in Boston, MA
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Boston Wax Museum in Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
British American Tooling in Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter