This is an outstanding and rarely offered opportunity. Whether you are experienced or entry level, Door Deals is looking for individuals who are eager to start a rewarding career selling advertising.
Our core values are: Serve, Create, Empower. Regarding the core value of Empower, we are seeking individuals who will take ownership of their position. For individuals that work with passion to hit targets and build relationships within the community, we will offer profit sharing from the beginning of employment.
As a Corporate Advertising Sales Representative you will engage business owners within the community to purchase advertising. You will be responsible for hitting sales goals and managing clients. Our model offers you the opportunity to work independently toward personal goals while being part of a team. This is a high activity sales position that offers an uncapped, industry-leading commission structure. Your opportunities for professional growth don’t end here – in addition to the initial training we invest in ongoing training for tenured sales reps, provide opportunities to lead sales projects and promote our leaders from within. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, it’s all here for a Corporate Advertising Sales Representative at Door Deals!
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective clients and documents sales efforts by appropriately using call logging system and/or CRM module
- Develop advertising leads for ad sales by using a variety of lead sources, including the Internet, prospecting from other media outlets (i.e. radio, tv, and print publications), networking groups, etc and records leads in CRM
- Gain in-depth knowledge about assigned industries, associations and the purpose of marketing assigned publications.
- Use the internet, marketing and research materials and other resources to increase effectiveness of sales presentations
- Quote rate information, provide media kits and other relevant information to prospective clients
- Maintain crystal clear communication with Development Director through weekly meetings and monthly reports.
- Auditing of distribution for each acquired zone.
- Managing the collections process with all clients and reporting to the Development Director weekly.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate must be a self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed. Our sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level, career changers and experienced sales reps. Success does not hinge on precise work experience, although knowledge of advertising sales is a huge plus. Other requirements include:
- High School diploma required, but bachelor’s degree in a relevant area preferred. - -
- Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Prior sales experience, developing both new accounts and servicing existing accounts is preferred. However, entry level and non-sales experience is okay too!
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self- starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
About Door Deals
Door Deals, LLC. is an advertising company, specializing in direct marketing throughout the United States. Our focus is to provide exposure and help grow our advertisers’ businesses.
The Door Deals Advantage
1. Proven Success: As the largest door hanging company in the United States, all of Door Deals’ dealers consistently work together to improve and grow each market. Through collaboration and constant support of one another, our dealerships have achieved great success.
2. Quality: The Door Deals’ door hanger is a quality piece, and is unmatched within the industry. The hanger, which is full color and extremely durable, is capable of withstanding poor weather conditions. Each ad is perforated allowing the piece to be easily folded for storage or separated for use.
3. Category Exclusive: We take pride in offering a category exclusive marketing piece to local businesses. When a business purchases an ad with Door Deals they are locking out their competing category.
4. Low Cost Advertising: Door Deals, LLC. offers businesses a way to reach consumers at an extremely low cost per household. To advertise on the Door Deals hanger, a business pays approximately 1/10 of the cost of a direct mail piece. This allows each participating business to receive an increased return on investment (ROI).