Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Design Drafter Jobs in Rocklin, CA
Revit Experienced Entry Level Design Drafter
Compensation$35,000 to $45,000 Annually
Currently seeking qualified candidates for modeling and drafting for residential and light commercial projects.
- Modeling/drafting in Revit and AutoCAD,
- Managing several different tasks simultaneously.
- Draft markups generated by Architect and Project Manager.
- Travel to project sites to produce measured surveys of existing conditions. Travel is typically limited to one to two days a week and as far as the San Francisco Bay area.
- Communication skills and the ability to work well with a small group.
- Strong computer skills
- Valid drivers licence.
- Ability to interpret consultant drawings and coordinate architectural details.
Architectural degree or experience is a plus but not required.
The full time position offers the potential for career advancement and to be involved in all aspects of the architecture business; strategic planning, business development, client presentations, etc.
We are a full service Architecture firm specializing in residential, commercial, retail, food service, and planning.
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Design Drafter jobs in Rocklin, California:
Civil CAD Drafter (Civil Land Development Drafting) - Sacramento CA
TJG Civil Engineers & Land Planners in Sacramento, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Stafford King Wiese Architects in Sacramento, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Cooper Oates Air Conditioning in Sacramento, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter