A company in Watertown, SD, who is the industry leader in Manufacturing complex electronics and electromechanical devices is looking for a Program Development Manager to join their team! This person will be responsible for providing customer service and management to company programs!
· Drive customer service and satisfaction initiatives and resolve customer care issues
· Communicate with key customers on a weekly basis
· Manage customers’ business within the framework of the contract agreement
· Implement tracking processes for customer interactions
· Manage customer account reviews and the order/forecast-commit process
· Resolve planning/ordering conflicts with customers
· Ensure accurate forecasting
· Understand product lead-time and the established ordering process
· Manage the existing product price change process
· Resolve customer E&O (Excess & Obsolete) material and Accounts Receivable issues
· Review and resolve gross margin issues
· Manage all commercial aspects of the ECO process
· Manage billing requirements
· Drive the New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) process
· Communicate with sales team to identify new target areas
· Partake in customer visits as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
· 3+ years in sales or customer service
· Experience with Microsoft Office, and Oracle MRP systems preferred
About Doherty Career Solutions:
Career Solutions recruiting specialists are here to assist you in finding the ideal opportunity to best fit your career goals. We provide expert assistance for employment in contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire career opportunities.
Career Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted 3 years ago