Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Visual Designer Jobs in Santa Monica, CA
We are looking for more than a designer to help us continue to build Intuit's small business center as well as other rich media tools for small businesses looking to start, run and grow their businesses. The right candidate will have had significant experience in helping to define new products, designing from the POV of the customer, thinking through and curating optimal workflows, and creating/adhering to consistent design patterns that enhance usability across a platform.
This position is for seasoned UI Designer and a unique opportunity to be a part of a small but exceptionally entrepreneurial team. We are looking for a bright, energetic and creative design leader.
You Should Have:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products for business-oriented websites
• Portfolio that showcases clean, well thought-out designs
• Obsessive attention to detail and creating pixel-perfect designs
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive working relationships
• Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other web design tools
• Ability to take wireframes from concept to completion
• History of successfully incorporating business requirements into your designs
• Experience performing Usability Testing
• Strong usability & UX intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience
• Ability to Design and ship high quality products with a clean and consistent style.
• Create, implement and extend the style guidelines used by the rest of the team.
• Translating complex ideas into simple, accessible designs.
• Follow current and future design trends, and keep us ahead of the curve, with an eye towards innovation.
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
• Passionate about design, a positive “can-do” attitude, and the ability to be highly creative within an agile development process
• The drive and ambition to Help design and build a product that will reach an audience of millions of small business owners and professionals around the world daily
It Would Be Nice if You Had:
• Ability to write effective marketing copy
• A history working with a small agile team at a fast pace company
• Candidate MUST be local to Los Angeles and available to on-site
Posted 2 years ago
Browse visual designer jobs in Santa Monica, California: