Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Quality Assurance Jobs in Dayton, OH
Quality Assurance / Compliance Manager
Description: Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager Job Purpose: Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Pharmacology, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity
About DNA Search, Inc:
DNA Search, Inc. is a staffing firm that has been in business for over 25 years, matching outstanding Healthcare professionals with excellent opportunities!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Quality Assurance jobs in Dayton, Ohio:
Quality Assurance Tester II with CompTIA Security+ Certification
Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc. in Dayton, OH
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Civica CMI in Dayton, OH
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Quality Assurance Technician
Belcan in West Carrollton, OH
Posted 13 days ago on the web