Sorry, this job was closed 18 days ago.
DNA Pizza, the pizza restaurant attached to a lively nightclub known as DNA Lounge is currently looking for a manager to work late nights. Although pizza experience is not required, it is appreciated. Restaurant and management experience is a must.
Qualifications / Skills
• Manage a crew of ~20 people
• Maintain the schedule
• Maintain proper inventory
• Ability to motivate with both rewards and discipline
• Able to give directions
• Able to work in a high energy environment
• Commitment to quality service
• Must have or obtain food handlers card
• Takes responsibility of duties assigned and complete them with accuracy
• Maintains high level of cleanliness and sanitation
(Salary generally commensurate with experience, negotiable after trial period)
Please respond with resume.
Company address: 375 11th street, San Francisco CA 94103
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Pizza jobs in San Francisco CA USA: