This Packaging Engineer role is responsible developing packaging design concepts for new and existing products and point of purchase displays. This would be a position based at the company HQ. This company is a dynamic, growing company.
- Oversee complete package development process
- Troubleshoot problems
- Implement and identify cost saving initiatives
- Work closely with suppliers to develop and improve packaging
- BS in Engineering
- 2-5 yrs packaging engineering experience
- Injection/Blow Molding Experience preferred
- Liquid packaging design preferred but not required
- MUST have experience with SolidWorks
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
For immediate consideration please apply to this ad and attach resume.
About DNA Consulting:
Staffing company based in the Indianapolis area.
Posted 4 years ago