Divine Favour Home Care is hiring RPNs , who are passionate about providing quality care to our clients in retirement living facilities. The successful healthcare professional will provide client-centered care services. Working with Divine Favour Home Care agency is right for you if you are looking for a casual and more flexible hour where you will also get the opportunity to experience the different healthcare settings as well as client needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide skilled nursing within the provincial scope of RPN • Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
• Participate in ongoing company’ recommended continuing education activities.
• Observe and document client conditions according to Divine Favour Home Care or its client’s standards; report unusual events or changes in the client’s condition to the immediate Supervisor or to the Office
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Divine Favour Home Care Complete other tasks as requested.
• RPN's must be registered under the Colleges of Nurses of Ontario
• Graduation from an accredited Canadian College or university; have a solid knowledge of the principles and practices in nursing
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to kneel, bend, stand, and squat; demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions as related to client care; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment
• Must understand and speak English; ability to speak other languages is also an asset.
• CPR and Police check and Immunizations
• Must be fully vaccinated
Posted date: 19 days ago