Job Title: PCB Design Engineer Location: Irving, TX Duration: Full Time
• Design and develop printed circuit boards, create layouts for standard and dense, hi-speed/RF, multi-layer PCB's. Work with R&D team to identify and resolve design issues.. Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
• Work in a collaborative team environment to review and analyze electrical schematics/supporting documents to interpret electrical design requirements, create PCB layouts & produce detailed fabrication/assembly drawings.
• Create unique designs of rigid PCBs, flex PCBs, and/or rigid flex PCBs from conception to manufacture/assembly including component placement, routing, constraints, manufacturing file creation, and all related documentation within the assigned tool.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Interface with R&D group/fabrication shops to meet design requirements.
• Meet/exceed all schedule requirements for assigned projects.
• Consult with circuit and mechanical design engineers to determine layout requirements.
• Document and create design database based on specifications.
• Provide timely quotes to customers based on preliminary inputs.