My name is Dharmendra Kumar and I'm a Technical Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers' immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We now find your resume matching for an Mechanical Engineer with Analytics opportunity with our client at Wilton CT. The job description is
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Wilton CT
Duration: 8 to 12 Years
· Bachelors in Mechanical engineering with 5-8 years' experience/ Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years in Machine design. Semiconductor or Special Purpose Machine design experience preferred.
· Must have current working experience of at least 2 years in Unigraphics NX and Team center Engineering.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes , welding, machined parts, sheet metal
· Choice of seals and design of components for sealing
· Knowledge on finishing/coating processes like Anodizing, Nickel plating, electro polishing etc. a plus.
· Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing applied to complex engineering drawings
· Experience in cable and Harness routing in UG NX
· Generate and maintain Bill of materials
· Ability to create Manufacturing drawings without supervision and review
· Strong in GD&T
· Awareness of FEA and ability to work with FEA Analysts, provide inputs to them, review results with them and make improvement suggestions
· Good written and oral communication skills in terms of explaining design concepts
· Must be able to work seamlessly with engineers from other departments and disciplines .
· Self-organized and should be able to prioritize with minimum supervision
Thanks & Regards,
Diverse Lynx LLC
Office: 732-452-1006 EXT: 298
"for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs
Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails please forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.