Job Description: The individual will be in a Tier 2 Production Support role for software applications in PBM (Prescriptions Benefit Management). In this role, the resource should be able support existing applications as well as support new projects that are being deployed to production across a diverse stack of technologies. Primarily for PBM Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that includes operations, administration, and maintenance (OAM) of the Nuance Voice Platform. The resource should also be able to provide secondary support to call center tools applications like MatterSight call recording, Aspect eWFM, and CISCO ICM.
The role is highly visible to business and IT leadership and requires a self-driven individual who can thrive in a high pressure and rapidly developing environment where new products and projects are being implemented.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills that will help triage production support incidents and provide timely resolution while reducing MTTR
- Perform ITIL functions including but not limited to Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Perform incident trend analysis, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and defect elimination planning.
- Act as the primary support liaison with 3rd party vendors and manage them.
- Maintain the application patching updates, vulnerability remediation, maintain certificates and adherence to security and compliance
- Maintain support documentation, perform disaster recovery and capacity management
- Develop code to resolve software defects.
- Lead service delivery projects and approve project design and production turn over kits
- Monitor the applications daily and close any monitoring gaps
- Support 24*7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years' experience working within a large call center operations infrastructure team.
- 5+ years' experience with Java, Oracle (11i/10g/9/8i), and J2EE technology stacks with EJB, XML, and Unix.
- 5+ years' experience in application development (SDLC, Agile) or a technical operations environment.
- 2+ years in production support role
- Strong knowledge in any one of the major IVR platforms like Nuance, Avaya, Cisco. Nuance Voice Platform (NVP) is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of Telephony protocols like SIP, VOIP etc.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with Windows applications and Windows Operating Systems (OS).
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface effectively with team members, or IT groups and business users is required.
- ITIL experience.
- Experience with SQL scripts, functions, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and packages, Advanced PL/SQL objects, and bulk collections.
- Experience with MQ series, Web Services, and CICIS/DB2.
- Experience with working in a consulting capacity.
- Knowledge of Oracle DBA concepts. Knowledge of Maria DB and SQL Server is a plus.
- Knowledge of PBM industry
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.