· Familiarity with JAVA development, compilation, debug, etc that requires to troubleshoot build and deployment issues
· Cloud deployment experience with AWS or any other cloud. AWS certification for solution architect or developer is preferred.
· Hands-on knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
· Good level of awareness of network aspects in development (in cloud and traditional) y´ firewalls, load balancers, vpc, routing tables, egress, ingress, etc.
· Proficiency with command line (UNIX) and CLIs. Experience in scripting: unix shell, python, perl, etc.
· Hands-on experience doing DevOps and automation for Java based CI/CD pipeline: Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Sonar, Selenium, Blazemeter, etc.
· Experience with IBM Liberty profile (or IBM WebSphere) is preferred
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.