The Media Buying Assistant is responsible for supporting the Media Buyers by entering, monitoring, and analyzing data for all media buys. Strong analytical and organizational skills are required to be successful in this position.
1. Entry of all Pre & Post logs in a timely manner.
2. Client Support – Continuous communication with television networks requesting updates for Pre & Post logs; to ensure clearance and reconcile discrepancies.
3. Consistently analyze and report any inconsistencies of pre & post logs on a timely manner to team and any other departmental parties directly affected.
4. Process media performance report and provide feedback to appropriate media buyer(s)
5. Manage and maintain high volume of emails for prioritization and quick/easy reference.
6. Manage and maintain current station contact database for pre/post log requests.
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
8. Must have experience in data analysis and pulling reports with advanced Excel tools
About DirectAvenue, Inc.:
Who We Are
DirectAvenue is a forward-thinking, performance-driven, tenacious team of experts who are never satisfied with the status quo. We are motivated to work, both proactively and tirelessly, to pursue every potential opportunity on behalf of our clients.
Our agency was founded to bring needed change to the direct response industry (DRTV) by transforming the way media is planned, negotiated, executed and optimized.
Our mission is to maximize the performance of our clients direct response media investments by increasing clearance, achieving spending goals, driving down media costs, leveraging local market negotiations and delivering more media opportunities.
We always Expect More. So should you.
Company address:5963 La Place Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008