Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco, and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organizations business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organizations brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third-party risk, and create an up-to-the-minute view of an organizations digital risk with tailored threat intelligence.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
We have amazing clients and a premier product. As a Client Advocate, you play a vital role in customer relationships, retention and optimization. The Client Success team ensures our clients are as successful as possible in using Digital Shadows SearchLight. This role is an integration of technology, marketing, sales, professional services, training, and support.
Please apply if you are:
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; its just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Passionate about helping and serving our customers: They win, so you win
- An experienced Client Success professional, looking to take your career to the next level by tackling a rapidly growing client base, learning a new product from scratch, and extending technical knowledge
The role will report to our Global Head of Client Success and will work alongside a top-notch team of Client Advocates.
Candidates must be available for interviews immediately and able to start in our Dallas office soon after that. Remote work will not be available for this position.
Must have skills:
- 1 year of direct experience in Client Success
- 2 years in client facing role in a SaaS or technology focused organization
- Experience conducting client renewals
- Detailed knowledge of client lifecycle in the SaaS/technology industries
- Proven experience in process documentation and development
- Demonstrated experience in report development and creation of client metrics and activities
- Excel under pressure, in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and thoroughly follow up on assigned tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity and a commitment to values
- Fully understand the customer's business challenges, culture, and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition and partners that may affect the customer's business
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and resolving major issues with the customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client executives and be viewed as a reliable focal point for business and systems issues
- Continuously educate customers on the value and evolution of the product portfolio
- Create and manage service delivery plans by customer needs
- Advocate for the customer within the organization; however, understand and balance the customers needs with product requirements
- Excellent verbal/written presentation skills. Critical thinking for business operations.
- Ability to travel between the UK and USA and to visit sites/offices on an as-needed basis
- Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Language skills (particularly Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese or Mandarin) are highly desired
- Experience with cyber intelligence/security analysis experience, including Open Source Intelligence
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Proficient in Office software
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience.
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.
We are seeking a candidate to start ASAP.