$45,000 to $55,000 Annually
Kastner & Partners (K&P) and Asylum Marketing in a joint client venture are seeking a hard-working, brilliant creative and results-oriented Social Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team to work out of the out of Atlanta, GA. This position would report to the K&P account supervisor, also based in Atlanta GA.
You are a strong candidate for this job if you are:
- A self-driven, multi-talented digital marketer with a passion for social media and who can cook up results-oriented programs to build brand awareness, customer engagement and conversion
- You are quick to think, conceptualize, write and design posts for social media channels.
- You are relentlessly curious and metrics-driven.
- You are the ultimate communicator. You love talking, sharing, creating, experimenting, helping, connecting, no matter what the channel, platform (or time of day).
- You know the value of having an audience and are always looking for new ways to engage them.
- You are as comfortable in a corporate environment as you are in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Like having immediate and direct access to clients as you would be working out of the client’s corporate office.
- Comfortable being an employee of Kastner & Partners with guidance from the Account Supervisor (also based in Atlanta) and your extended digital/social team at Asylum Marketing (based in Miami).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of client’s social media channels, including conversing, responding, copywriting, designing posts, sharing content, measuring results, and drawing insights to help optimize and grow for the future.
- Design reports and craft presentations to articulate ideas and results to management and clients
- Generate two-way conversation and respond to social media commentary.
- Brand/PR monitoring – collaborate with the Digital Strategist to showcase newsworthy stories, exercise judgment when it comes to negative publicity on social and know how/when to respond
- Train incoming team members on social media best practices, on a monthly basis. Provide individual consultations on social media usage and strategy.
- Use third-party benchmarking and analysis tools to help develop goals and objectives to drive traffic and engagement across platforms (e.g. monitor referral traffic through Google Analytics).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, written or visual communications.
- 3 years of experience working in social/online marketing focused in B2C communications, preferably in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, regulations and best practices in social media and digital marketing overall.
- Proven ability to build and manage communities within social platforms
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Masterly of the English language; Ability to write professionally, creatively, persuasively and succinctly is a must.
- Strong problem solving skills and organization skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in food/snack/CPG category a plus.
- Salary: $45-$55K.
All Jobs at Digital Marketing Industry
Posted 7 days ago