Social Media Marketing Specialist Atlanta
We are a Digital Marketing Agency based in Atlanta, looking to immediately hire an entry level Social Media Marketing Specialist, due to rapid growth!
The Social Media Marketing Specialist role is responsible for the management of our client's social media platforms, campaigns, and blogs. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) and best practices as it relates to business.
The SMM Specialist must be able to execute and manage social media programs from content planning to content creation and will monitor and measure the campaign's effectiveness. Procuring content along with writing and producing content for clients is a large part of the role. Community management experience and strong writing skills are essential to this role.
Core Areas of Responsibility (Other duties may be assigned)
· Ability to manage many social media programs, campaigns and blogs.
· Facilitate social media content posting and monitor and measure the effectiveness across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn & YouTube.
· Create and/or modify pictures and graphics for digital marketing image inventory.
· Assist in managing the content calendar in coordination with other team members.
· Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
· Monitor and measure the marketing results in terms of organic search, social media marketing, website traffic, engagement and more.
· Passion for social media for business, content and internet marketing.
· Understanding of search engine optimization and its relation to SMM.
· Strong analytical, organizational, project and time management skills.
· Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask.
· The ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
· 1-2 years of social media marketing experience preferred. However, will train the right candidate. -Proficiency in using a MAC
· Experience with Social Media platforms and Digital marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Wordpress.:
To Apply for this Job: (Only candidates that follow the COMPLETE instructions will be considered.)
1. Send your Resume
2. Send cover letter with 2 links displaying your personal social media profiles
3. Submit your assignment: See bottom for details
You have recently accepted a job as a social media marketing specialist. Your first account is a chiropractic practice with five offices located in Louisiana.
As a social media specialist, your job is to write weekly blog articles for your account. For this assignment, instead of actually writing the articles you will find two articles online that represent content that you would write.
The articles that you choose should NOT be health related. But should relate in some way to Louisiana. You do not need to write the two articles, just procure the articles online. You will also need to find two images, from Bigstock.com that you will use for your blog articles. (You can just download the watermarked pic for free).
We are a small digital marketing agency with offices in Atlanta and Scottsdale. Our clients range from national brands to regional small businesses. They are in a very wide range of industries from haircare to disposable gloves to membership warehouses.
Posted 15 days ago