Digital Lantern Federal is looking for junior, mid-level and senior java developers to work on exciting projects within Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. Candidates should have an active Full Scope Clearance and willing to work in secure facilities around Ft Meade, Maryland
1. Shall have experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
2. Shall have experience developing software with java and other high-level languages such as C, C++
3. Shall have demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table.
4. Shall have demonstrated work experience developing Restful services. JSON, XML
5. Shall have experience developing software for UNIX/Linux operating systems and using development tools such as Maven, Git,
6. Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending Free and Open Source Software(FOSS)/COTS products.
7. Shall experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
8. Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
About Digital Lantern:
Digital Lantern provides a wide range fully cleared resource and capabilities to include development, engineering, integration and development operation (DEVOPS) to support and sustain large scale big data infrastructures . We offer expertise and innovative solutions in data fusion, data science and a wide range of advanced analytics and machine learning to support a diverse range of mission requirements.
Digital Lantern Federal culture breeds innovation, respect , empathy , compassion and customer driven execution Our Benefits are one-of-a-kind and innovative so please come join the team at Digital Lantern Federal
Key Areas of Expertise we offer TS/SCI Full Scope Cleared Resources
• Data Science • Machine Learning • Cyber and Intel Hunt Training • Data Analytic Development • Agile Project Management • Amazon AWS Subject Matter Expertise • Big Data and Cyber Architecture • Management of Security Operation Center (SOC)