The Platform Creation Specialist will work directly with the client primary contact during the launch phase of the customer relationship to ensure the Digital Air Strike solution is properly constructed to provide value to our clients. They need to be familiar with social media, have a strong work ethic, a professional attitude and a desire to excel within a start-up environment.
This position will perform a variety of different duties to ensure clients receive a comprehensive social media solution. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining their online reputation by setting up 50 different social sites for each customer (including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, YouTube). The Platform Creation specialist will do the behind the scenes work with their account manager acting as the liaison between them and the clients at Digital Air Strike. This position currently reports to the Platform Creation Supervisor.
Platform Creation primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Building and Maintaining 50 social media sites
- Working with the client on creative and graphic documents created by our graphics department
- Daily emails to clients with updates of the status of their social media platform build
- Uploading pictures and graphics to social media sites
- Building a relationship with your account manager and communicate with them the client’s wants and needs
- High school degree required and 4 year college degree preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Solid writing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
- Superior social media knowledge with high proficiency in programs such as of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp
- Has worked with Google Gmail or Microsoft Outlook
- Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- A proven track record of being extremely professional with prospects, customers and internal team members
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Experience working in social media preferred
- Able to take direction and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems and project management tools such as “Basecamp” is a plus
- Prior automotive industry experience is a plus