Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Licensed Practical Nurse (lpn) Jobs in Houston, TX
License Practical Nurse / LPN
- Graduate from an accredited program, Associates Degree (AS) or a 2 year college or technical school.
- At least two years clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN in an Ambulatory, Acute Care, Occupational Health or Clinical setting.
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support
- Prefer strong computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with medical records
About Diamond Healthcare Group Inc.:
Diamond Healthcare Group Inc., a nationwide professional medical staffing agency offers contract, temp-to-perm, per-diem, and direct hire positions for nurses / allied healthcare and other healthcare professionals.
Diamond Healthcare Group Inc. is based on the fundamental belief that high quality individuals produce high-quality results.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Licensed Practical Nurse (lpn) jobs in Houston, Texas:
RN, LPN/LVN Care Manager with Geriatric experience for home visits NEW!
Giving Tree Senior Care Options, LLC in Houston, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Job in Houston, TX NEW!
Maxim Healthcare Staffing in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Life Care Centers of America in Houston, TX
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter