Currently, DialogueDirect is raising awareness for Children International, a leading international humanitarian organization devoted to improving the lives and futures of the world's children. Your day to day work will involve:
We are looking for:
- Approaching new prospects.
- Pitching the charity in line with campaign messaging.
- Intelligently and persuasively presenting the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects.
- Working in teams reporting to an experienced and dedicated Team Leader offering on the job support, training, and expertise.
- Ability to attain and exceed challenging performance goals.
- Disciplined and creative thinkers who are able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial drive and exceptional work ethic coupled with outstanding presentation, analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Personality traits that achieve success: ambition, focus, tenacity, honesty, openness to new ideas and a willingness to learn, stamina, confidence, and flexibility.
- A standard base salary with great earning potential for good performance.
- Excellent opportunities to progress rapidly within our organization. If you are hard working, dependable and able to deliver targets, you could continue on to be a Team Leader, Supervisor, City Manager or Regional Manager.
- Extensive training program offering insight regarding our partners' causes and campaign goals, ethical fundraising practices, and core skill training regarding the methodology of conducting successful campaigns.
- A comprehensive benefits package, flexible schedule, and weekend hours.
- The opportunity to support worthwhile causes worldwide, creating effective and lasting change on both a global and local scale.
DialogueDirect strives to set new standards in the not-for-profit sector. We do this by successfully harnessing the passion, commitment and creativity of our fundraisers in order to formulate long-lasting relationships between donors and our clients. The key to our success lies in interacting with the public and individuals on a more personal level. By presenting information on humanitarian issues directly to potential donors, we enable them to make an engaged and informed decision.
Posted 3 years ago