Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Needham, MA
Quality Assurance Engineer
POSITION TITLE: Quality Assurance Engineer
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is an intermediate level and experienced SQA position. The candidate possesses a solid level of test methodologies and product development and has demonstrated strong competency across multiple environments and platforms utilizing various test methodologies. In the role, the team member is responsible to perform defect discovery, product verification, functional testing, release testing, regression testing, and modification for assigned modules.
- Develop and review test strategies and test plans for software projects.
- Perform daily SQA tasks, including creating and executing test plans and strategies, bug triage, bug regressions, etc, for several types of testing, including manual, automated, black-box, white-box, acceptance, functional, system, integration, usability, performance, stress, and regression.
- Develop automated testing and validation tools, including test harnesses and scripts, to facilitate the direct testing of software and APIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience in direct software verification and validation, including white-box and black-box testing.
- 4+ years experience in software QA methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language and at least one scripting language.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiar with bug tracking tools such as ClearQuest.
- Ability to pick up technical details quickly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, Solaris SPARC.
- Ability to configure and deploy Windows Server and UNIX environments.
- General Telephony knowledge of PSTN and signaling types.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- FoIP, VoIP, T.38, RTP, SIP and H.323 Protocols.
- Gateway operation, maintenance and configuration experience with one or more of the following gateway vendors: Cisco, Dialogic, Avaya, Alcatel, Quintum.
- Networking testing and network protocols.
- Virtual Environments: VMWare, Xen and Hyper-V.
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel), Wireshark, AutoIt.
Approximate % of required travel: < 5%
Send Resumes to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2055821
About Dialogic Inc.:
Dialogic Inc. the Network Fuel company, inspires the world's leading service providers and application developers to elevate the performance of media-rich communications across the most advanced networks. We boost the reliability of any-to-any network connections, supercharge the impact of applications and amplify the capacity of congested networks. Forty-eight of the world's top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers rely on Dialogic to redefine the possible and exceed user expectations.
DIALOGIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. In the U.S. we offer all regular status, full-time employees a full range of competitive benefits including a selection of medical care options, dental, vision and prescription coverage; company-paid short-term and long-term disability; company-paid two-times base salary for life insurance; three weeks of vacation, and six personal days per full year of employment to use for illness or other purposes related to employee personal needs. We also provide ten paid holidays, and the opportunity to work with talented colleagues.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Quality Assurance Engineer jobs in Needham, Massachusetts: