Posted 1 year ago in Marketing/PR
Dialogic Inc. (Nasdaq:DLGC), the Network Fuel™ company, inspires the world’s leading service providers and application developers to elevate the performance of media-rich communications across the most advanced networks. We boost the reliability of any-to-any network connections, supercharge the impact of applications and amplify the capacity of congested networks. Forty-eight of the world’s top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers rely on Dialogic to redefine the possible and exceed user expectations.
The company has demonstrated leadership in five key solution segments:
1. Any to Any Networking – The company excels in seamlessly and efficiently connecting disparate networks and/or value-added services platforms based on a complex array of network protocols such as TDM, IP, SIP and IMS. Dialogic technologies enable media-rich communications, including video, voice and data, to flow seamlessly between Service Providers and Application Developers and their end-users while ensuring the lowest operating costs and most optimal customer experience.
2. Contact Center Transformation – As contact centers transition from TDM to IP, from premise-based to cloud/hosted or from fragmented to centralized to decentralized, Dialogic technologies enable contact center operators to maximize their investment by integrating multi-modal media-rich communications in a secure and optimized fashion. Contact centers empowered by Dialogic technologies perform better and run more cost effectively.
3. Unified Communications for Service Providers – Through unique partnerships with market leaders in Unified Communications, Dialogic enables Service Providers to better leverage their investments in network switching infrastructure and to offer a broader array of value-added services including hosted PBX via PC and mobile, video calling and other sophisticated services over a more secure and cost-optimized network. This collaboration enables Service Providers to more effectively compete with traditional Enterprise telephony vendors while expanding customer share of wallet.
4. Application Enablement – The company is a recognized leader in software-based solutions that enable Application Developers to rapidly develop and monetize a wide array of value-added services such as messaging, SMS, video calling, ringtones, lawful intercept and location-based services. Dialogic customers benefit from extensive capabilities in mixing media-rich communications, transitioning to virtualized or cloud-based architectures and deploying highly available and scalable platforms or services.
5. Network Congestion – The explosion in video, voice and data communications has challenged network operators to balance the challenges of network expansion with business profitability. Dialogic solutions re-energize congested networks by optimizing network traffic and delivering capacity gains of up to 500% at a fraction of the cost of new network capacity. The company’s key technologies are network agnostic, successfully driving capacity gains over TDM, VOIP, 2G, 2G, 4G, LTE, satellite, microwave, copper and fiber transport.
Dialogic is based in Milpitas, CA with primary operations in Parsippany New, Jersey.
· Primary responsibility for coordinating the key messages, design, content, marketing collateral and customer outreach programs presented on the Dialogic.com website. This requires working closely with Marketing Managers, Geo Marketing, Product Management, Graphic Arts and the Webmaster to align on messages, keep content current and maximize customer impact. This will require posting or editing content on the website.
· Manage and prepare reports and recommendations based on Google Analytics in an effort to maximize website traffic and customer impact.
· Leverage website messages to design, develop and publish the company’s external electronic newsletter in coordination with internal teams. Responsibility includes providing corporate content on a monthly basis and assuring that GEO Marketing provides feedback on translated content. Once approved, provide final HTML to GEO Marketing for e-mail blasting. Responsible for maintaining America's e-mail distribution list.
· Implement and manage the weekly Dialogic.com home page hero banner and pointer graphic schedule for web documentation. Follow up as needed. Communicate out to marketing team on a weekly basis.
· Program manage product launch marketing materials, including editing and production, that are distributed to sales channels and customers. This involves working with the product marketing team and creating FAQ, preliminary datasheets, white papers, product descriptions, web banners and advertising templates.
· Program manage general marketing campaigns to generate leads and nurture these leads with Eloqua, Salesforce.com and Geo marketing. This is a catalyst role, but responsibility for lead distribution and lead follow-up is a shared responsibility with Geo marketing.
· Coordinate adding partners to the Solution Showcase and managing the continuity of the Dialogic partner program. This includes working closely with sales, GEO Marketing, and legal to provide communications and legal agreements required to join. This also involves managing passwords and welcome letters to receive access to the Partner Resource Center once they have joined the program.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field; an MBA is preferred.
· Minimum of five years experience in marketing positions
· Outstanding presentation skills with customers, analysts, employees and Board of Directors.
· Track record of unique and creative approaches to marketing challenges.
· Demonstrated excellence in program execution, strong leadership and team management/development skills.
· Experience in smaller company environments with ability to function and grow within that environment.
· Competence with MS Office and tools such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua and others.
· Position is based in Parsippany, New Jersey
Dialogic is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4177531
Dialogic Inc. the Network Fuel company, inspires the world's leading service providers and application developers to elevate the performance of media-rich communications across the most advanced networks. We boost the reliability of any-to-any network connections, supercharge the impact of applications and amplify the capacity of congested networks. Forty-eight of the world's top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers rely on Dialogic to redefine the possible and exceed user expectations.
DIALOGIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. In the U.S. we offer all regular status, full-time employees a full range of competitive benefits including a selection of medical care options, dental, vision and prescription coverage; company-paid short-term and long-term disability; company-paid two-times base salary for life insurance; three weeks of vacation, and six personal days per full year of employment to use for illness or other purposes related to employee personal needs. We also provide ten paid holidays, and the opportunity to work with talented colleagues.
Browse marketing operations manager jobs in Parsippany-Troy Hills:
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Operation IT - New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Newark, NJ
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply