Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
The Import Export Analyst will manage the global Export Management System in Dialogic, with a focus on the compliance process, spanning exports from Dialogic domestic and international plants and domestic and international contract manufacturers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor US government publication dealing with export regulations to ensure Dialogic has current data and complies with current US import and export regulations.
· Ensure information on changes in regulations is distributed to interested parties, including sales, operations and contract manufacturers.
· Work with sales, operations and contract manufacturers to ensure data is provided for obligatory reporting on exports to the US Department of Commerce and Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS).
· Work with Dialogic engineering teams and regulatory bodies on classification of products per HTN, TARIC, ECCN and CCATS systems.
· Provide leadership, coach and develop employees on global import and export requirements.
· Identify and recommend process and system changes to improve efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of administration of the Export Management System, including classification and reporting.
• Document and maintain the Export Management System in line with US government guidelines and ongoing changes in regulations.
• Work with product management and engineering on identifying the technology, including encryption, used in products and prepare submission to regulatory bodies (in the US, France and other countries) for classification and licensing – HTN, TARIC, ECCN and CCATS systems.
• Maintain HTN, TARIC, ECCN and CCATS codes on Dialogic IT systems, including Agile, Share Point, etc.
• Distribute information and support sales, operations and contract manufactures with queries and issues relating to export and liaise with regulatory bodies on their behalf.
• Ensure proper screening of customers is performed when orders are received and at time of shipping against the U.S. Table of Denial Orders
• Assist the sales, operations and contract manufacturers when dealing with non-standard shipments to customers and distributors, including customers in Brazil, Russia, etc.
• Assist operations, shippers, brokers and contract manufacturers in clearing inbound shipments which are queried by the US customs bureau.
• Provide customers with letters of compliance detailing export classification and restrictions which apply to products and assist customers in obtaining export licenses.
• Maintain records relating to the Export Management System, other than direct records relating to sales orders and shipments which are maintained by operations and contract manufacturers.
• Work with sales, operations and contract manufacturers to ensure data is provided for obligatory reporting to the US Department of Commerce and Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), including the Wassenaar and Encryption report for the Department of Commerce.
• Train Dialogic personnel on import/export regulations and use of export documentation, including Bureau of Industry and Security and Department of Commerce forms and reports.
Key Customers & Interfaces
· US export control organisations, including the Department of Commerce and Bureau of Industry and Security.
· US customs bureaux and shipping companies for inbound shipments.
· Dialogic Internal teams, including engineering, sales and operations.
Technical or Related Requirements
· A good knowledge of US import and export requirements, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Foreign Asset Control Regulations (FACR), Federal Trade Statistics Regulations and US Customs Regulations
· Ability to edit and summarise complex documents is non-technical language for users.
· Advanced computer user skill, including ERP systems and windows applications.
· Two to five years’ experience in a similar role
· Minimum High School education. A business or commercial qualification is desirable
Personal Skills and Special Job Requirements
• Customer focused with a good attention to detail
• Ability to establish priorities and initiate problem solving techniques
• Ability to handle variable workloads and flexibility with regard to extended working hours where the need arises
• Work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Able to work effectively across organizations
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good written and communicative skills
• Excellent telephone manner
Please send resumes including salary requirements to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4269341
Dialogic Inc. the Network Fuel company, inspires the world's leading service providers and application developers to elevate the performance of media-rich communications across the most advanced networks. We boost the reliability of any-to-any network connections, supercharge the impact of applications and amplify the capacity of congested networks. Forty-eight of the world's top 50 mobile operators and nearly 3,000 application developers rely on Dialogic to redefine the possible and exceed user expectations.
DIALOGIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. In the U.S. we offer all regular status, full-time employees a full range of competitive benefits including a selection of medical care options, dental, vision and prescription coverage; company-paid short-term and long-term disability; company-paid two-times base salary for life insurance; three weeks of vacation, and six personal days per full year of employment to use for illness or other purposes related to employee personal needs. We also provide ten paid holidays, and the opportunity to work with talented colleagues.
Browse analyst jobs in Parsippany-Troy Hills:
Akraya Inc - Newark, NJ
Posted 1 hour ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Starpoint Solutions - Newark, NJ
Posted 5 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Available upon request - Morris County, NJ
Posted yesterday on PostJobFree