Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open HR Business Partner Jobs in San Francisco, CA
Senior Human Resources Business Partner #29388
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL "one of the best companies to launch a career.”
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL Express currently has an opening for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner in our San Francisco, CA Market. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day human resources support and counsel to a business unit and/or functional group covering many or most of the following areas: recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, employee and labor relations, employee communications, and safety and employment documentation. The successful candidate will ensure consistent application of policies and procedures and serve as a liaison with internal departments/divisions and/or outside organizations.
- Administers core human resource processes including employment, labor and employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management and workforce planning within a specific business unit or subsidiary.
- Consults with leadership of the business unit or subsidiary on strategic and tactical human resources issues
- Administers approved company-wide employee relations policies and practices.
- Works with managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Consults with management and Labor Relations to properly interpret and apply collective bargaining agreements for covered employees.
- Prepares reports and analyzes data from human resource information systems for information reporting and management decision making.
- Develops internal communication materials regarding benefits, compensation, and other human resources policies and procedures or other internal business issues.
- Conducts executive, exempt, technical, non-technical and nonexempt recruiting support and counsel including sourcing, interviewing candidates, preparing correspondence, and extending employment offers.
- Will provide functional guidance, advice and/or training to business partners this position supports.
- Will handle individual employee issues as well as common systemic employee matters.
- BS/BA in related discipline and 4-8 years of experience in a related field
- Seasoned professional that is concerned with problems that have a direct and important effect on business programs and results.
- Serves as consultant to management on major matters pertaining to policies, plans, and objectives.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times is critical.
- Professional certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of situations and personalities.
- Travel approximately 50%
To Apply Please Copy and Paste the Following Link: http://tinyurl.com/kmymrhn
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions.
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com
DHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About DHL Express:
At DHL, people mean the world to us. Thats why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL Express, one of the business units of DHL, takes care of global dispatch and delivery of parcel and express shipments. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL in an atmosphere where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employees individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL one of the best companies to launch a career.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse HR Business Partner jobs in San Francisco, California: