has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Executive
. The selected candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling DHL services to meet sales targets and generate revenue within the Connecticut geographical footprint
. She/He will maintain a high level of customer service with existing customers and leverage those relationships to expand business. In addition, he/she will develop new clients by prospecting responding to business development leads. Additionally, the Outside Sales Executive will actively monitor and review customer sales activity and make adjustments to processes and strategies as needed.Key Accountabilities:
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Sell profitable new key business within assigned territory by cold calling, cultivating leads and networking
- Make customized presentations to various decision making audiences to close new business
- Maintain and increase revenue streams with current key accounts in a specific territory, to include: face to face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up
- Master extensive international knowledge of the DHL network and must use company tools, processes and technologies to manage/grow territory and document activity
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to maximize sales and revenue growth within territory
In return for your expertise as an Outside Sales Executive you can expect the very best benefits package from DHL:
- Typically requires BA/BS Degree with strong GPA (preferably 3.0 or higher)
- 2 years successful and documented B2B sales experience (selling services vs. product is preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (additional experience with a CRM system is preferred)
- Successful academic and professional track record
- Transportation industry or international sales experience
- Competitive base salary and sales incentive plan
- Car and cell phone allowance, plus mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance: health, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) with company matching and much more
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions.
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com. This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.To be considered for this position, please apply to the website below:http://alturl.com/cjk5vDHL Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About DHL Express:
At DHL, people mean the world to us. Thats why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL Express, one of the business units of DHL, takes care of global dispatch and delivery of parcel and express shipments. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL in an atmosphere where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employees individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL one of the best companies to launch a career.
Posted 4 years ago