The Technical Specialist will work as part of the Engineering Services team in Cary. Qualified candidates must have technology expertise in one or more domains of integration (preferably Messaging) coupled with experience of executing product engineering practices. Candidates must be collaborative, client focused and able to deliver world class engineering services to our clients.
· Platform design, including consideration of resiliency/fault‐tolerance, scalability, and cost effectiveness
· Writing technical documentation, including design documentation, training materials, and white papers
· Platform delivery including packaging, installation, and configuration
· Ensuring quality IT delivery through the application of standards and technology design principles
· Ensuring all deliverables adhere to DBGT’s standards and procedures
· Platform support including troubleshooting, contributing to root cause analysis, and problem resolution
· Ensuring platform is kept up to date in terms of the versions of software used
· Platform quality assurance testing, including functional, performance/scalability, and regression testing
· Identifying and assessing risks, determining impact to platform and mitigation plans
· Level 3 support
· Experience with Tibco Suite of products like Tibco iProcess, Tibco ActiveMatrix Business Works, Tibco RV or Tibco EMS.
· Understanding of different parts of BPM like BPEL, Human Tasks, Mapping, SCA, ESB and Security.
· Have good experience on installation and configuration of BPM product in a clustered environment.
· Programming experience in C, C++, Java, and/or .NET
· Experience with Web Technologies and Tools: HTTP, XML, SOAP, Web Services
· Experience with Unix Technologies and Tools: Solaris, SUSE Linux, Bash, Ksh, Perl, Python and Systems Administration skills
· Experienced with providing Service Level 3 support or advanced Service Level 2 support
· Knowledge of Windows scripting
· Knowledge of network & system security
· Nice to have experience with applications that utilize Core Messaging Technologies and Tools such as Solace, 29West or comparable ultra-low latency systems
· Analytic and technical skills
· Proficient communication skills
· Excellent team worker
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Excellent problem resolution skills
Experience and Education
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in an IT‐related discipline (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
· 3+ years of relevant work experience with BPM technologies.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
About Deutsche Bank:
About DB Global Technology:
DB Global Technology (DBGT) is the newly established North American development center in Cary, North Carolina. It is located near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) area of North Carolina. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG, DBGT is a dedicated application development and software engineering center for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets. DBGT partners with the Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations division to access superior technology skills and promote innovation in the development of software applications and IT solutions.