Horizon demonstrates how Risk brings together innovative thinking, an entrepreneurial spirit and a clear business focus to new technology initiatives. Horizon provides a platform that cuts through complex data to allow Risk Managers to focus on decision making to put Risk Management at the top of the agenda. Horizon’s app-based approach allows us to precisely tailor how we do this for different audiences and specific business objectives.
It features cutting-edge, interactive web applications for portfolio transparency and key risk metrics. Targeted at specific business challenges, these applications provide concise, critical information and support decision making across the Risk organization. Horizon provides a single point of entry for a growing range of applications - our app store brought directly to users’ desktops.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and Develop Risk P & L Application components to meet the requirements of the enterprise.
• Assesses and identifies mitigation for issues/problems including those related to high level design, integration, and data quality.
• Contributes to the definition of development and software standards to implement/reflect DB guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensure that standards are adhered to
• Contribute to the strategic application architecture and ensure high quality of software.
• Work in a team following agile development practices like Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Iterative & Incremental Development and delivery.
• Supports creation of Software Product Training Material, Software Product user Guides and software Product Deployment Instructions
· 5+ years of extensive experience in design and development of the enterprise level software applications.
· 4+ years of HTML+CSS experience.
· 1+ years of working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Experience in developing user-interfaces for mobile devices like tablets is a big plus.
· Track record of delivery and driving best practice
· Expertise in model-driven architectures and rule-driven systems
· 2+ years of experience in Agile software development ( Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean )
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills; fluency in English
· Ability to work in virtual teams and matrix organizations
· 1+ years of working experience in GWT projects strongly preferred
· Experience with Adobe Flex is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical faculty (strongly preferred (or equivalent). Graduate degree a bonus.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
About Deutsche Bank:
About DB Global Technology:
DB Global Technology (DBGT) is the newly established North American development center in Cary, North Carolina. It is located near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) area of North Carolina. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG, DBGT is a dedicated application development and software engineering center for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets. DBGT partners with the Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations division to access superior technology skills and promote innovation in the development of software applications and IT solutions.