· Act as a technical lead in Application Management team
· Working with developers, enterprise architects, operations, and support teams to continually improve application packaging solutions to improve availability, reliability, maintainability and supportability of applications. As well as performing the application packaging duties.
· Provide 4th level support of the Application Packaging issues.
· Setup a robust application packaging process for the application owners to use Standard Application Packaging mechanisms and to prevent them from using the other packaging mechanisms.
· Remove the non strategic application packaging /deployment mechanisms.
· Manage the introduction of new packaging technologies into the BAU Operational environment and ensuring that documentation and support processes are in place.
· Work closely with Packaging Governance to integrate new services and processes
· Monitor BAU with a view to identify and provide continual service improvements.
· Expert application packaging background with strong experience in Install shield application packaging tool suite and other relevant Microsoft development tools such as VB script, PowerShell, etc.
· Technical proficiency including desktop PC OS and systems experience, strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and issue management in a multi-platform, multi-national, international environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with senior management, business teams and IT teams is a requirement.
· 10+ years professional experience in engineering, deployment, operations and administering desktop business application(s) using these technologies and toolsets: Windows Vista/Office 2007/XP, SMS 2003/SCCM 2007, McAfee and Symantec security/anti-virus/personal firewall, BitLocker/EFS/encryption applications/PKI solutions; Familiarity with patching tools, desktop image development, desktop application release management, desktop image management, Active Directory as it relates to desktop (authentication, GPO, etc.).
· Experience working with the Wintel Platform
· Proven record in integrated approach to large applications and technology platforms design, architecture and implementation.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio programming, using tools such as C# and Visual Basic .NET.
· Good knowledge of development life cycle. Awareness of phases such as requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition to production.
· Experience in the use of core Microsoft infrastructure tools and products such as Exchange, AD, Server OS, SMS, MOM as well as other complementary operational tools
· Knowledge of and general experience in infrastructure architecture concepts; including conceptual & detailed design to support: application non-functional requirements, high availability, recoverability and performance; global hosting center and operational requirements, capacity management and defined service levels; application instrumentation to support monitoring and operational standards
· Ability to work with multinational operations staff located in different countries
· Experience in large scale global technology deployments as well as global communication and tracking
· Experience interacting with large vendors globally
· Experience in data privacy and confidentiality regulations
· Skills pertaining to the following:
· C#, .NET, Java, HTML Development
· General architecture and deployment methodologies and techniques
· Oracle Database
· Tomcat / Web Server
· Windows OS (XP & 7)
· Team City
· BS degree in engineering, information technology, computer science or equivalent experience and/or professional qualifications
About Deutsche Bank:
About DB Global Technology:
DB Global Technology (DBGT) is the newly established North American development center in Cary, North Carolina. It is located near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) area of North Carolina. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG, DBGT is a dedicated application development and software engineering center for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets. DBGT partners with the Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations division to access superior technology skills and promote innovation in the development of software applications and IT solutions.