Benefits OfferedVision, Life, Dental, Medical, 401K
Destinations by Design, a leader in destination management and event design in Las Vegas, is looking to add a Creative Coordinator to our team. Working in tandem with our creative managers, studio directors and designers, writers and sales team, you will be responsible for developing creative and innovative written proposals, graphic artwork and marketing materials.
Responsibilities include the following:
Work closely with the sales department to collect, record and organize creative requests.
Present completed request to creative directors for assignment based on inclusions and skill level within assigned deadlines
Provide administrative assistance to the creative team as required or as requested including requesting vendor information, correspondences, information research, as well maintaining documents and research for the creative team.
Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of proposals, contracts, invoices, and other program documents.
Create proposals within assigned deadlines, including written copy and graphic design elements
- Develop new products and services
- Assist with development of templates ensuring all venue and tour descriptions are current and creative
- Research and recommend new and innovative products and services
- Ensure accuracy of proposals
- College degree required
- Experience within the hospitality industry is preferred
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive computer experience and knowledge which must include all Microsoft Office programs
- Preferred knowledge of graphic design programs including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop
About Destinations by Design:
In operation since 1990, DBD provides high-quality destination management, event and design services, with a "whatever it takes" service standard. DBD owns a wide selection of decor and linen, as well as fresh florals--all under one roof. DBD proudly received national status as a Women'ÃÂs Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women's Business Enterprise Council West in 2014. In 2015 the company celebrated 25 years of operating programs and events throughout Las Vegas and across the country. DBD recently moved into a new 130,000+sq. ft facility which supports space for 100+ employees from all departments (warehouse, floral studio, design studio, entertainment, sales and operations) with a lively, fun working environment that reflects the business culture at DBD.