Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Portfolio Manager Jobs in Cherry Hill, NJ
Associate Director of Portfolio Management
Compensation$40,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits OfferedMedical, Life, Dental
We are seeking an Associate Director Of Portfolio Management to join our team!
The Associate Director Portfolio Management position is designed to be a portfolio champion for Destination Imagination Challenge Experiences. The incumbent will be responsible for the development of business opportunities that will ultimately result in sponsorships, partnerships and alliances; application of pricing and design strategies within the Portfolio that will address growth in the Portfolio of Challenge Experiences; and for the contract negotiations with customers including associations and companies seeking to support the future workforce development
The Associate Director of Portfolio Management is responsible for working with clients to drive revenue within specific vertical markets, focused on specific Challenge Experiences.
- Identify and pursue revenue opportunities for each of DI Challenge Experiences.
- Guide clients toward support of DI Educational Experiences from industry, industry associations and government.
- Facilitate meetings with clients
- Attend industry related conferences with the possibility of giving presentations.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Meet with clients to discuss their existing Corporate Social Responsibility investments and educate them on DI Challenge Experiences.
- Proactively look for new business opportunities and be prepared to be creative in the sales process.
- Successful sales experience working in diverse markets.
- Proactive, energetic approach to work, and driven to deliver results
- Ability to work across functions to bring a plan together
- Desire to seek a variety of viewpoints in order to generate the most thorough plan
- Demonstrably strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knows how to invest in building strong and sustainable relationships with others based on clearly defined priorities and accountabilities
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Agile mindset able to cope with change, overcome setbacks and challenges, and manage resource constraints
- Minimum 2 years successful marketing communications and sales experience
- Experience creating and managing projects and plans
- Proven results in collaborating across teams and leading projects to completion
- Proven effectiveness at self-direction
- Four-year degree, preferably in marketing or communications
Destination Imagination is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nothing in this Posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment
About Destination Imagination:
Destination Imagination, Inc. is a leading educational nonprofit dedicated to teaching students the skills needed to succeed in school, their careers and beyond. We develop project-based learning programs that blend STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education with the arts and social entrepreneurship.
Through our programs, students use the creative process to turn their ideas into reality and learn invaluable skills through the process including:
Creative & Critical Thinking
Posted 2 months ago
Browse Portfolio Manager jobs in Cherry Hill, New Jersey:
Financial Advisor / Wealth Advisor / Investment Advisor
ESP Financial Search in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Portfolio Manager or Senior Portfolio Manager, IPG NEW!
Keybank National Association in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 3 days ago on StartWire
Portfolio Manager for Residential Real Estate
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox in Moorestown, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on StartWire