DentalSmart is new, but our business model has stood the test of time and has proven to be extremely successful. Our Managing Director founded one of the first “Super Practices” that has become the nation’s leading walk-in dental management companies. Now he taking that finely tuned operations model into the next generation of dental practices, and he wants to include you.
At DentalSmart our Oral Surgeons will enjoy offices equipped with the latest Technology and State-of-the-art equipment. Our talented staff includes an Oral Surgeon Assistant who will travel with you to facilitate treatment of our patients. Building strong relationships with our patients is paramount at DentalSmart and we take pride in building a solid system of attentive dental professionals to help meet our patient’s needs.Your Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized clinical treatments in multiple offices in the Charleston, South Carolina area
- Adhere to the highest standards of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- Accountable for providing our patients, who have a wide variety of oral and maxillofacial health problems, with the highest quality of care
- Diagnose and surgically treat disease, injury and defects involving the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head and mouth
- Represent DentalSmart locally by fostering relationships through associations, societies and professional dental groups
Minimum Education and Experience
* DDS or DMD from accredited school
* Certification by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Licensed to practice in South Carolina
DentalSmart is new, but our business model has stood the test of time and has proven to be extremely successful. We are taking that finely tuned operations model into the next generation of dental practices, are you ready to join us?