DeNova Homes Inc. is currently looking for a Superintendent for the south San Jose and Hollister areas. The right candidate will manage all functions of the community as it relates to home construction. Manage construction of multiple single-family detached homes from dirt to COE while maintaining budgets and quality.
· Schedule all subcontractors on-site as well as off-site of each phase of construction
· Manage Build Pro scheduling program daily
· Direct construction activities of the Assistant Superintendents, laborers and other staff as assigned
· Complete involvement with training, communication and development of Assistant Superintendents and field personnel as assigned.
· Responsible for the construction of homes in a timely manner and maintaining a presentable site at all times
· Confirm that all homes are built per plan and specifications’
· Perform punch-list audits for each home and ensures that all items have been completed prior to customer orientation and occupancy
· Maintain a safe work site by implementing good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits and observing OSHA and state level agencies’ regulations
· Perform detailed inspections after each trade has completed their work and before any work is approved for payment
· Establish and maintain contact with city building departments and or inspectors throughout the construction process and verify that city finals are completed prior to COE.
· Inspect each completed home prior to customer orientation to make sure it is complete, clean and meets company standards.
· Manage project close-out and final documentation
· Submit weekly reporting of stage moves of each home
· Must have a vehicle, driver’s license and be willing to travel.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university or five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are a family owned, fast growing company that offers competitive pay with an excellent benefit packages and 401k program.
THE DENOVA HOMES STORY
For more than 25 years, DeNova Homes has earned a reputation as one of the most respected homebuilders in California. Our approach is simple—as a private, family-owned builder, we address each community individually, incorporate the unique characteristics of the surrounding area and commit to build only the very best. These guiding principles have been recognized numerous times by the Building Industry Association through various awards, including the prestigious Builder of the Year award. Perhaps most rewarding of all though are the hundreds of satisfied homeowners who have confirmed DeNova Homes’ standard of quality, lifestyle, and value.
While we focus on innovative design and superior craftsmanship, our primary commitment is to the lifestyle our homeowners enjoy when they move into a DeNova home. Building community is what we do, whether it is creating the ultimate environment for your dream lifestyle, building homeless shelters with HomeAid Northern California, or supporting the American Red Cross, Volunteers of America, the American Cancer Society, and many other local organizations. DeNova Homes is there for the neighborhoods in which we build. It is our defining goal. It is what makes us proud. It’s what creates Home.
Company address: 1500 Willow Pass Court, Concord, CA 94520
Posted date: 19 days ago