Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 24 months
Send resume, 3 references, and salary requirements
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to provide leadership of large teams and use recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit requirements from business users as the foundation for developing solutions to the organizations' business needs. The position requires the development of systems requirements for future large business system projects using standard templates, management of business analysis projects involving the use of a broad range of tools and techniques.
Other duties would include:
-Analyze current or as-is states of business processes, functions and process models;
-Communicate business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholders;
-Develop test scenarios scripts and data and evaluate test results;
-Analyze the impact of changes to IT system requirements or business processes and evaluate project time-lines and priorities;
-Lead stakeholders to resolve issues with design specifications before implementation;
-Monitor system testing and assess the impact of errors on system functions during and after implementation;
-Write system documentation and train users on new IT system or business process functions.
-Agile Certification Practitioner certification desired
Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
- Manages small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
- Expert Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and /or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
1. Minimum 84 months performing Business Systems Analysis on Medium to Large-scale projects, developing requirements specifications and artifacts according to standard templates, performing process and data analysis and modeling, creating and executing test plans.
2. Minimum 84 months experience using large-scale relational database systems.
3. Minimum 36 months hands-on experience using the Rational suite of products including Requisite Pro and Clear Quest.
4. Minimum 36 months performing Business Systems Analysis on web-deployed application projects for the transportation industry.
5. Minimum 24 months hands-on experience with Asset Inventory applications utilizing linear referencing.
6. Minimum 48 months hands-on experience in data modeling for on-line transactional processing systems.
7. Minimum 48 months hands-on experience in data modeling for data marts, operational data stores and data warehouses.
8. Minimum 72 months experience using a structured software development life-cycle.
9. Minimum 36 months experience using Erwin or ER Studio for data modeling.
10. Bachelors Degree
11. IIBA Professional Certification
Deltamine Inc is a woman-owned and small business certified technology company with headquarters in New York City. Deltamine specializes in business and IT advisory services, IT assurance services, staffing and training services.Since 1996, we have been providing and continue to provide quality technology talent to government agencies and private clients. Our management team has extensive leadership and technical experience and provide superb customer service with the flexibility a small business can offer.
Browse business analyst jobs in Albany, New York:
Logic House Ltd - Rensselaer, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
BluePlanet - Albany, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Credo Technology Solutions - Albany, NY
Posted 4 days ago on TechFetch.com