Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Inside Sales Account Management (II)
Are you a professional who has a sales background building relationships and a passion for selling and providing best solution for customers? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Dell is hiring Inside Sales Account Management Professionals who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships. Inside sales professionals work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate and increase solution sales to targeted small and medium business customer prospects.
You will help us uncover large opportunities, selling the benefits of Dell, while demonstrating the advantage of Dell verses the competition. If you are competitive person, then this opportunity is right down your alley!
Dell is undergoing a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into a business opportunity for Dell.
· Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
· Provide technical expertise in hardware, software and services
· Focus on developing new relationships with acquisition customers
· Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
· Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management, and end-users
· Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services
· Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
· Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing
· Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Dell and ensure Dell’s brand increases
· The principle responsibility of this new role is to take Dell’s transformation and parlay this message into generating opportunities for Dell Sales teams. Understanding the IT landscape within the Small & Medium Business vertical and what is important to these companies with a ‘customer first’ focus. Taking this information and correlating this to Dell’s solutions set so that our customers can achieve their goals. This role is transformational in nature, shifting from a traditional sales role to a true game-changer who is rewarded for uncovering opportunities on new Dell customers.
· 3+ years sales or related experience. Requires proven selling ability in previous job level
· Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building strong business relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
· Inside Sales Account Managers must possess the uncanny ability to forecast, penetrate and acquire new lines of business, while growing existing accounts
· Seeking outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
· Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
· Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Browse inside sales representative jobs in Nashville, Tennessee: